Sunday, January 24, 2010

... Jan 24, 2010 ...

Tonight I finish half bottle of Merlot ( Red Wine ) ... this afternoon I thought I can hear ur voice to let u know I miss u .... but u said something makes me felt down ... I admit .. maybe it's I think too much it's my fault ... U told me I think too much ... I think too much just because I really love u ...
U blame me ... make problem to u ... U told me ur mom said soemthing makes u feel down ... But u nvr tell me tat ... u nvr shared tat wif me ...
U blame me I put many thing in Facebook status ... sound like u did something wrong to me... WHy ... I hav no freedom to put wat I think to facebook ...!! Why .... U told me to leave u alone ... I give u time ... to be alone ... until u feel wan2 talk to me..... !! is it enough... !!!!
U blame me this and tat.... I'm ur girlfriend ... of coz I'll think like tat ....
If u're not important for me .. I wont think too much things... ... I giv u time to Calm down .... I really dunno wat to do ...............ah..ar.... ar ...

2 comments:

aimeeck said...

*gives christina a BIGGGGG HUG*

✧_xTina@pLayGround_✧ said...

thank u ... my babe ... !! ^^ muackz ...