Tuesday, January 12, 2010

... Jan 13, 2010... Sleepless...

Now 4:46am, everybody in deep sleep .... but I was sleepless... I tried to listen music till I fall 2 sleep .. but Failed . Maybe I hav too much worries ... coz i sleepless.
Yesterday my dad said my mom will stay in m'sia until CNY, so I gotta go bck to NY alone. My mom told me to ask my bf go 2 airport to fetch me. So I call my bf from NY, I told he my mom will stay in M'sia until CNY, and I'll bck to NY 1st. I told he my mom want he to fetch me from the airport. My bf told me, he dunno when he will get day off , coz he will work in new restaurant soon. Then he just ask me take car service go bck home. I really felt disappointed of his answer. I understand his problem, he work in new restaurant , so will a bit hard to get extra day off. But what I expect is he say he will try his best to ask his boss to get 1day off / change his day off on tat day . He didnt ... he just ask me to take car service. I really felt damn damn damn disappointed .... I cried cried cried ... just 1 and half months nvr meet each other... I feel like I'm not tat important for he ... ...

No comments: