Tuesday, May 12, 2009

... the story about me and you ...

In Dec 3, 07 .... the 1st time I step in this country .... This is the begin of my new life ....
This is a new place for me ... I nvr been here before ...
After I left Malaysia I nvr think about LOVe .... I hardworking to my work ... to save $$ for my future and spend my time with my parents here. But until Dec 08' I met he ...
He is one of my net friends .... he is the 2nd I gave he my cell phone no. .... but he is the 1st I met with he face to face . Who is he? He is my 1st love KEn , I dunno why .... maybe it's a fate in between me and he !!
We came from a same country ... but we nvr meet each other before !!! We met each other in a big country ..a big city ..!! There has many is hard to explain in between me and he .... !! Example : why I willing to date with he ? ..... Why I fall in love to he ..?
I think that's a " Magic " ... ^_^ ...
I dunno how long we can keep this relationship ..... there has one thing I sure is.... I feel happy together with he now.....!!





No comments: